Armored OS2 Corning Optical Fiber
Armored 12 Strand Indoor Fiber Optic Distribution Cable, OS2 9/125 Singlemode, Corning Optical Fiber, Riser Rated, Yellow, Spool, 500 foot - Part #: 20F2-012NF
Our Steel Armored Fiber Optic Cable features Rodent Resistant Spiral Steel Armor, 12 strands of OS2 9/125um Singlemode Corning® SMF-28® Ultra core, and a yellow riser rated jacket.
This armored cable consists of 0.9mm tight buffered fiber surrounded by an Aramid yarn (similar to Kevlar®) strength member. The core is protected by a spiral-wrapped steel tube that offers an easy installation, rodent protection, and high crush, pressure, and tension resistance during installation and deployment. Indoor rated cabling is primarily used in building wiring applications, it can be Installed in walls, between floors, and under data center floors.
Common Applications include Fiber To The Home (FTTH) access networks, Telecommunication Networks, CCTV Networks, Data communications Networks, Local Area Networks, and more.
- Fiber Count: 12 cores
- Fiber Type: Corning® SMF-28® Ultra
- Cable Type: 900um Tight Buffered
- Buffer Material: PVC
- Strength Member: Aramid Yarn
- Armor: Spiral Steel
- Cable Color: Yellow
- Jacket Rating: Riser Rated
Optical Fiber Characteristics
- Core Size: 9um
- Wavelength: 1310nm / 1550nm
- Max. Attenuation: 0.5 / 0.4 dB/km
- Cladding diameter(um): 125±0.7
- Core-Clad Concentricity: ≤0.5 um
- Cladding non-circularity(%): ≤0.7
- Coating-Cladding Concentricity(um): ≤12
- Coating diameter(um): 242±5
- Core diameter(um): 8.2
- Effective Group Index of Refraction(Neff)
- Fatigue Resistance Parameter(Nd): 20
- Temperature Dependence: -60~85°C
- Temperature-humidity cycling: -10 to +85°C,98% R.H.