Ultra-High-Speed AOC HDMI Cable, 48 Gbps, 4K120, 8K60, 10m
Our 10 meter (~33 feet) 8K HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC) transmits the HDMI (video and audio) signal over fiber optic strands at up to 48Gbps to provide a thinner cable that can achieve longer distances. It is an excellent solution for supporting all HDMI 2.1 features with applications such as digital signage, LED Signboards, Home Theater, and Computers.
When deploying/installing be sure to turn off all devices you intend on connecting. These cables are unidirectional, plug the end labeled source into your HDMI signal source. The end labeled display would go to the TV, monitor, or digital sign. For best operation always turn on the source device before the monitor.
These cables contain fiber optic strands which are fragile so observe the minimum bend radius and be mindful of this when deploying your runs.
- Maximum resolution is 8K (7680x4320) @ 60Hz 4:4:4 8/10bit
- Supports both HDCP1.4 & HDCP2.2
- Support for all HDMI 2.1 hardware features
- Maximum pull strength 15kg or ~ 33 pounds
- Minimum bend radius 48mm or ~ 1.8 inches
- Supports 48 bit color depth (16bit per channel)
- Supports lossless HDMI audio formats like Dolby True HD and DTS-HD, etc.
- Supports eARC, HEC and CEC
- Supports EDID incl. self-detecting function
- Digital Signage
- LED Signboards
- Home Theater
- Blu-ray, 3D Video, Projector, Set-top box, DVR, Game Consoles and Computer
- CCTV Video
- Security Systems