Certified Ultra-High-Speed HDMI Cable, 48Gbps, 4K / 8K, 3m
Certified Ultra High-Speed HDMI Cable, 48 Gbps, 4K120 / 8K60 / 10K, HDMI-A Male to HDMI-A Male, 3 meter (~9.8ft) - Part #: 10V4-41110
Our 3-meter (~3.3-foot) Ultra-High-Speed HDMI cables are Certified to support all features found in devices that support the features defined in the HDMI 2.1 specification 2.1, with full backward compatibility with all previous versions of HDMI.
Featuring support for newer UHD video modes: 8K60, 4K120, & even 10K! The cable supports a maximum data transmission rate of 48 Gigabits per second. If you are looking to get the most out of your PS5 (Play Station 5), Xbox Series X, Apple TV 4K HDR, new 8K TV, and/or the latest high-end gaming graphics cards from Nvidia and AMD, the GeForce RTX 3090 and Radeon RX 6900 XT respectively, then look no further.
HDMI Specification 2.1 Features:
- Resolutions: 10K, 8K60, 4K120, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p (DVD), 480i (NTSC), & 576i (PAL).
- Bandwidth: 48Gbps.
- Dynamic HDR formats supported.
- Enhanced gaming & media features: Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Quick Media Switching (QMS), & Quick Frame Transport (QFT).
- Exceptionally low EMI (electro-magnetic interference) reduces interference with wireless devices.
- Fully backward compatible with older hardware.
- Includes Certified Badge with QR code for verifying certification.
- Part #10V4-41110
- UPC Number:846568050374
- End 1:HDMI Male Plug
- End 2:HDMI Male Plug
- Length:3 meters
- Wire Gauge:28 AWG
- Weight:0.46 lbs