Beige/Ivory Slimline Cat5e Keystone, 110 Punch Down
Slimline Cat5e Keystone Jack, Beige/Ivory, RJ45 Female to 110 Punch Down - Part #: 310-120IV
- Category 5e UL/cUL verified and listed.
- Conforms EIA/TIA T568A/B standard.
- 155Mbps Power Sum NEXT Compliant
- Cat5e Keystone jack for rack networking
- Beryllium-Copper modular jack contact.
- 22-26 AWG 110 IDC contacts.
- Thermoplastic ABS Housing.
- 8 contacts
RD (PLS VRDS EST, CA)
I test fit the keystone jacks, perfect fit!
SW (Winter Haven, FL)
easy to wire up and use in a keystone wall plate.
MP (fairborn, oh)
When I punch down the wires most fell back out. For some reason the jack did not hold the cable well.
CableWholesale Response: Are you sure the punch-down tool is being used in the correct direction? There is a blade on one side that cuts the wire when you punch it down. The blade should face out. We sell hundreds of these a week and have had no issues at all.
NB (Minneapolis, MN)
Easy to install, worked great with Keystone faceplate.