Mini RJ45 Network Cable Tester w/ 5 remotes - Platinum Tools
In stock - Usually ships same day
Product Description Easily detect wire faults and trace unmarked network cable runs with the MapMaster Mini from Platinum Tools. A set of five wire mapping remotes is included for locating terminated runs. The built-in tone generator with four different tone combinations can be used with a tone probe to detect where a cable is routed.
- Large LCD displays TIA/EIA568A/B wire map sequence and identifies faults
- Continuity tests indentifies shorts, opens, miswires, reversals, and split pairs
- Identifies network ID-Only remotes, set of 5
- Identifies unlabeled runs
- Built-in tone generator with 4 tone cadences
- Single multi-function button operates test functions, tone generation, adn ID-Only remotes location
- Self storing remote
- Auto power off conserves battery
Part #: T-109C
Platinum Tools MapMaster mini RJ45 network cable tester, includes five ID-only network remotes.
- Warranty:1 year
- Weight:1.00 lbs