10ft USB 2.0 Printer Cable, Type A to B
USB 2.0 Printer/Device Cable, Type A Male to Type B Male, 10 foot - Part #: 10U2-02210
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 Specification Revision 2.0 & 1.1
- Data transfer up to 480 Mbits/sec (40X increase from the USB 1.1 specification)
- Fully compatible with PC and Macintosh.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a Daisy-Chain configuration.
- Supports Plug and Play specification.
- Made with High-Quality materials to guarantee reliable, error free data transmissions.
- Part #10U2-02210
- UPC Number:846568006852
- Converts:Converts back and forth between USB Male Plug and USB Printer/Device Male Plug
- End 1:USB Male Plug
- End 2:USB Printer/Device Male Plug
- Length:10 feet
- Wire Gauge:28/24 AWG
KS (Houston, TX)
Just what I needed, available, priced very affordable, and so quickly shipped. Keep up the great work.
gc (SHELTON, CT)
it seems to work just fine which is all I can ask for.
CB (Powell, WY)
RM (Phoenix, AZ)
Awesome service! Product was exactly as described and shipped same day as ordered. Saved over $30 vs. buying at a retail store.
CG (Joplin, MO)
Sturdy construction and best price in the business!
TD (Southport, CT)
Very Good product and much less expensive than big box stores and retail stores. Excellent company.
JS (Cypress, CA)
Low price, good quality
TK (Surf City, NJ)
Just what i needed good orice.
DM (Blue Bell, pa)
Cables worked good
AS (Larkspur, CO)
Cables were what I needed. Thanks
KS (New York, NY)
I'm very happy with the product and the service.
DR (Winter Haven, FL)
This product is just what I needed and works perfectly.
IS (North Woodmere, NY)
I did not see a gold plated contact unit. Does one exist at a heavier wt thus permitting a more stable connection?
UC (Chicago, IL)
This is the same cable other vendors were selling at up to ten times the price. The only difference was the packaging; those hard to open cardboard and plasic wrappers versus a simple baggie type wrapper without all that fancy lettering.
NS (Gatineau, QC)
We didnt order this but the product is good quality.
TL (Kansas City, KS)
It's a good cable at a great price.
WA (Mahwah, NJ)
RC (Brooklyn, CT)
Excellent quality for the price.