EZ-RJ45 Cat5e Crimp Plugs, 100 pcs Jar - Platinum Tools
- Max Cable Outer Diameter: 0.240” (6.09mm)
- Max Insulation Diameter (Conductors): 0.040” (1.016mm)
- Meets ANSI/EIA/TIA/TAA specifications
- Solid or Stranded, 24 – 23 AWG
- UL Listed and RoHS/FCC compliant
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- 1,000 Mating Cycles
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C
- Color: Clear/Transparent
- Made in USA
DR (san diego, ca)
I look forward to using them
TF (MT PLEASANT, PA)
MAKES JOB EASY
JS (Saint Louis, MO)
I had ordered some of these so-called EZ-RJ45 Cat5e crimp plugs online a few weeks ago for $9.98 for 100 to give them a try. Well, you always get what you paid for and they were crap as the outer two wires would not be cut using my Platinum crimp tool, which was the reason for this order. These are the real Platinum RJ45 plugs.
TH (Peoria, AZ)
Wow, It used to take me 30 minutes to put an RJ-45 connector on. I just replaced a broken one in less than 5 minutes and that included getting my tools together. I just cut the outer insulation back far enough that I could work with one one at a time, then pull them all tight, crimp them down, and then cut off the wires sticking out the front. Never go back to the old style.
KP (Concord, CA)
I like the fact that they came in a plastic container instead of a bag.